Monday, May 17, 2010

equpiment

Prompt: wrinkle
Artist: Dali
IF: equipment

So I went for the first thing I could think of when dealing with equipment--computers.  My dad was printing off a lot of things for his trip with my sister for the next day and the printer was making a whole mess of weird noises.  Anyone who has dealt with a computer has known the overwhelming desire to smash anything that doesn't cooperate with you.

Originally, I just wanted wrinkled paper to come out of the printer.  I somehow wanted things to melt in a Dali-eqsue fashion but I didn't have the patience to figure it out.

But the smashing of the printer made me think Stephen King's The Shining and the smashing of the CB because Jackhadlosthismarbles.  His brain was messed up--wrinkled.  So I left the key to the second floor alongside the printer as well.

Don't you just love Denver croquet?

Love means never having to say you're sober. 
-JackTorrance (Stephen King's The Shining)

No comments:

Post a Comment