Monday, April 26, 2010

ahead

Class prompt: 'zombie'
Artist inspiration: 'Picasso'

IF: ahead.

SO.  I heard a couple things about storms this weekend and all I could think about were hurricanes.  Ships can be ahead of the storm so I incorporated a ship being out of the way of the two storms colliding.

To reference zombies, the face is dull and the eyes are lifeless.
To reference Picasso, I figured the only way to make this remotely work would be to make a face in the form of Picasso--not really a face.

I always do realistic things so I went for a more comic book approach.

"Down the road, little girl
You may lose your way
All alone in a world 
That may seem too wide
But sit on Mama's lap
And I will draw a map
And whatever 
You need 
Mama will 
Provide "
--Mama Will Provide from'Once OnThisIsland'

No comments:

Post a Comment