Monday, March 8, 2010

brave

heads up! the sketch is a bit messy because I scanned using the class equipment. 'Tis a bit on the smudged side. I need to start scanning at home...

So with Alice on the brain, I couldn't help but think that Alice is such a 'brave' character. To face the Queen of Hearts with such a sharp tongue, to me, is just so daring.

The creepy factor in the new movie--which I have yet to see--and the script for the stage play that I'm currently rehearsing for is just mind-boggling.

(You'll be seeing many references to the Queen of Hearts for the next couple months because that's my character.)

explanation: Alice is in the center of all this madness with the Queen and the Mad Hatter.

"Oh, pooh. I'm not afraid of you. Why, you're nothing but a pack of cards."
--Alice (Alice in Wonderland--1951)

No comments:

Post a Comment